Saturday, September 8, 2007

AT Office Hours

I hope those of you who took advantage of office hours last week found it helpful. For those of you who have not yet talked to me, I'll offer office hours again this week on Wednesday afternoon. Email me with your time preference - 5:00PM is taken.

Remember that your final deliverables include:

1) Building Services – MEP Plan / Information:
A written description of the mechanical system chosen for the building and an explanation of how this system contributes to the green design strategies for the project.

2) An Environmental Features Drawing:
describes the primary green design features of the building. This drawing usually includes annotated diagrammatic plans or sections showing how green features work at different seasons of the year.


If you are struggling with this, talk to me. If you want me to review what you've done so far, talk to me.

5 comments:

werner said...

Chris et all, I urge you to accompany any question with text and drawings, such as diagrams. plans and sections in preparation of the final and post these so you get also the benefit of feed back from others.

rbutera said...

Chris... unfortunately your office hours are during work hours. I cannot take time from my schedule during the middle of the day for school. It is a balance I must maintain... any chance of offering some hours outside of the standard business day? If not, I will post some details/sections along with written text to my blog.

Thanks,
Rick

rbutera said...

By the way... I stumbled upon the BAC's new online software suite, which has a link to BuildingGreen.com that we can use to can access to the information there via the BAC's membership.

Also, hope that my last comment didn't sound like I was complaining. Just wanted to let you know why I did not take advantage of the hours. I will continually be posting on my blog. Please, please, please make comments on the blog as you see things develope that may or may not work.

Thanks!

rbutera said...

oh sorry.... here is the link

http://angel.the-bac.edu/frames.aspx

F.R. said...

Hi Chris,

I sent you email for appointment. Please check and reply my email for appointment availability.

Thanks!